North Texas Blogger & Paulette's Comedy

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ahhhhh (in a sing song voice) Ahhhhh

I opened the case and there it was, the most beautiful electronic device I own.  Well, may be the second because I really enjoy my vi.... he hum, nevermind... :-)  Are you smiling??

BUT, nevertheless, this is my early, happy graduation and grad school gift to myself.  After much saving and sweating over spending the money:

Here it is:

My Macbook Pro  15.4"


Apple MacBook Pro - Core i5 2.4 GHz - 15.4″ - 4 GB Ram - 320 GB HDD


There was much rejoicing...







2 comments:

  1. So, before I opened this, the singsong voice in my head was the Ahhhh from the Little Mermaid when she is giving her voice to the evil witch/octopus lady...

    And, I totally don't understand excitement about a computer thing, but I'm glad you are loving it. I will post pictures soon of my new exciting toy: my stove...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee! I had a similar 'sound' in my mind when I was typing that.

    Yea! I am so happy for you that you got a new stove. I love new things that I can use. As for the excitement about the computer, it is a nerd thing... :-)

    Looking forward to the stove photos...

    ReplyDelete