North Texas Blogger & Paulette's Comedy

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thyme, Thyme, Who's Got The Thyme???


I have the thyme, and sage, and lavender and rosemary!

My Garden...

Thyme















Sage


















Lavender - It looks a bit unhappy because I accidently stepped on it. 
:(  It will come back.















Rosemary















Onions - At this point they are a bit larger than a golf ball.




















First - The first tomato of the season:



First - Potato's


Potato Plants





Watermelon Plants

 

Baby Corn Plants


Baby Green Bean Plants

Baby Okra Plants ( I had to 'weed' them out because so many were growing together.)

Pumpkin Plants


Strawberries!



Grapes - Assorted Green and Purple



Apricots!



Peaches!



More green beans that I planted around one of my ash trees...


4 comments:

  1. Dang. I really need to weed...Except I initially typed weak. How apropos!

    Is that how you spell that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this! I can't grow anything! I have to have our lawn guy plant flowers cause they die within a week if I do it! :/ I think it's great that you are growing all that stuff! Several of my friends have recently started doing this. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Breenette! Great to see you on the blog!

    ReplyDelete