North Texas Blogger & Paulette's Comedy

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Andi and Me :)

This photo was take in April/May of 1992. I was going to scan it in but apparently technology is boycotting me. My scanner/printer/copy machine/fax would not cooperate and frankly, I was losing patience so, I opted for the redneck solution... Take a picture of the picture..

I remembered Andi mentioning, in a previous post, that she was looking for a photo of the two of us together but all the ones she had were too dark. Well, I remembered I had a photo of us before the stretchmarks and gray hair!


Here we are in 1992, gosh we were just babies...



Andi is in the upper right hand corner in the pink jacket and I am in the bottom left
corner in the blue jacket. Of course, the labels on our shoulders provide that information..
*Please ignore the bright light in the bottom center, this is due to my ingenius idea...



Oh, the good times...


Look how curly my hair is! It is still the same, although I have discovered the straightening iron and use it from time to time...

2 comments:

  1. That is my technique too. Next time turn off the flash, and that will get rid of the glare...Voice of experience. You are deactivating facebook again? You are a hoot. Wonder what happened to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well... flash off - noted. :)

    I really, really do not like Facebook; I had to log on to get Sharla's email address... Besides the security issues, i.e. privacy and viruses, I think it is unhealthy due to the narcissism it encourages, the amount of time people spend hypnotized by the games and the fact that most people really use it to be nosey. (Some of the things people post, wow... )Seriously, isn't emailing, picking up the phone or even blogging enough? Blogging seems to be much more enjoyable. I have given it (FB) a go over and over again and it just is not for me...

    ReplyDelete