North Texas Blogger & Paulette's Comedy

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Miles - My Horse, My Buddy, My Friend

I have spoken often of my dogs and cat.  There is someone that is also quite special to me.  In fact, we are peas and carrots.  He, Miles, is a part of me and I of him.  You know how Alec bonded with Black, the Black Stallion; our relationship is quite similar.  Miles is a Tennessee Walker and an absolute pleasure to ride.

This saying is so true:

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. ~Winston Churchill


Without futher ado, my Big Boy, Miles...















Taken this Winter after a light dusting of snow.





















This was taken last summer. He was enjoying a watermelon.


















Again - watermelon...
















After his bath last week...

1 comment: