North Texas Blogger & Paulette's Comedy

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cochise Snoozing on the Love Seat

I took these photos last night when Cochise was snoozing on the loveseat. It cracked me up that he was facing backwards. I kept waiting on him to roll over and fall on the floor. For a dog that is thinks he has to protect everyone, he sure is a marshmallow...




One might suggest that he is spoiled rotten. I agree he is spoiled but rotten, no. His bed, when not sleeping on the sofa, is queen sized memory foam mattress.



He is such a good boy. He enjoys going for rides and is an amazingly good traveling dog. He keeps us safe and if we have a storm and the lights go out, he patrols the perimeter insuring no one takes advantage of the situation.





At this point, I decided I should take the hint to cease and desist from taking the photos... 

No comments:

Post a Comment