North Texas Blogger & Paulette's Comedy

Friday, March 26, 2010

Organizing My Kitchen Cabinets

We bought our simple yet warm home nearly ten years ago. It is now time to fix up our humble abode. I began with organizing my kitchen. Since then, we have painted, painted and painted some more. The list is nearing infinity...
For your enjoyment, I am posting photos of my kitchen cabinets.
Let me me know what you think.
As you will see, Patches decided to inspect my work; she approved. :)










And, finally, my spice cabinet:



2 comments:

  1. Now. Didn't that make you feel more complete?

    Confession: I will never show you pictures of inside my cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, until I decided to paint the kitchen and the cabinets. Walls are painted, top cabinets painted; still have to paint the lower cabinets!

    ReplyDelete